Shadow Company Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Company Fleet

Welcome to the Shadow Company Fleet Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cristian2011 App (declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cristian2011 App (declined) Empty
PostSubject: Cristian2011 App (declined)   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:21 am

I agree to rules of fleet:yes

NF Username:cristian2011

NF History:none

How long have you played:i play it since im grade 5 but i was stop cause i have other game, and 3 years pass i back in nf but the pass of my old acc tantan123 i cant remember so that i created cristian2011

Previous Fleets:america

Reason for leaving:its accident join because my brother play my acc and he join the americe fleet cause i have friend ther but my plan is to join SC so that i wait 1 week to apply SC

What time are you active: evere day afternoon

Ship & Player Info

Current Ships:PBB in mn AND CV joffre mn allso but i have BB in uk and CL in us

Who recruited you:its my desition to join Sc

Have you recently applied to other Fleets:nope cause its my friend recruited my

If yes, which fleets:Shadow campany

Questions for SC:can i use Ts if i dont have camera? can i dont have camera in my PC

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cristian2011 App (declined)   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:02 am

****** wrote:

NF History:none

None/Wala eh bakit may account ka na? Tsaka hindi i'm filipinos, I am a Filipino, anong klaseng teacher ba naman meron ka.

****** wrote:

Who recruited you:its my desition to join Sc

Eh bakit sa baba? Look down

****** wrote:

Have you recently applied to other Fleets:nope cause its my friend recruited my

If yes, which fleets:Shadow campany

Dati ka ng member ng SC inalis ka dahil makulit ka so bakit gusto mo bumalik?

For me no, I don't want to see the begging and spamming of christian2011 again. Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ^^   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 am

srry poh aha sa pagiging makulit koh pero
beginer pa poh ako noon
tapos hinde ko ako inalis kosa poh ako ng lumabas para hinde maka distorbo sa inyo
pero kong distorbo pa rin ako ok

kahit na ganito poh ako meron naman poh ako talen d2
beginner pa poh kasi ako dali bago lang ako bumalik hinde ko na matandan yung pano mag laro

OK lang ko hinde ako ma kuha basta nag apply ko hinde na poh ako mag kukukulit na sumali last na toh
kong mali2 yung mga type ko dahil nag mamadali ako kasi meron ako lakan.............. THX poh kahit hinde ako ma tanggap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cristian2011 App (declined)   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 am

i'm not at all favorably impressed with the way
he decided to register his name on the forum .. No

seems to me that he's more interested in being 'cute'
than in trying to present a favorable impression for us ..

and since he seems to have some past experience with this person,
i'm going to respect maykel's comment and 2nd his motion to decline ...
Maykel wrote:

For me no, I don't want to see the begging and spamming of christian2011 again. Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :(   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

i think i dont have changes to join in SC so Smile thx for all that have been post

i will never spamm and to talk about WTS/T/B

thx for all hope to have a good fleet and i hoping to all SC to be win in harbor ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cristian2011 App (declined)   Cristian2011 App (declined) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:18 am

I agree w/ ironmask, your username on our forums isn't acceptable. Also as far as you spamming, Maykel gave you several warnings about your spamming w/in fleet chat, you chose to ignore them and do what you wanted anyway.

I also find it funny that you didnt list Shadow Company as one of the fleets you were previously in. If my memory serves me correctly, you left before we had a chance to kick you. We do not take kindly to ppl who do not try to better the fleet and want to do what ever they want. People have been kicked out of our fleet for that reason especially during harbor assaults.

I also have to agree w/ Maykel, thanks for wanting to join SC again, but at this time we will not accept your application.
Back to top Go down

Cristian2011 App (declined)
Page 1 of 1