Shadow Company Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Company Fleet

Welcome to the Shadow Company Fleet Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) Empty
PostSubject: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:50 pm

I agree to rules of fleet: yes

NF Username: Chinchan

NF History

How long have you played: about 8 years

Previous Fleets: Dutch pride, some smaller clans i forgot and 4 years Treasure Trove and 2 months dutch alliance.

Reason for leaving: low lvl players with very low exp. (last clan) and TT was getting very inactive so left them.

What time are you active: depends on work. most of the time around evening in europe

Ship & Player Info

Current Ships: QV, Nebby, L2, Monty and ijn SS2

Who recruited you: guevara

Have you recently applied to other Fleets: no

If yes, which fleets:

Questions for SC: if there are some questions pls ask them...

NOTE!!! im still in my penalty time Sad becus i just left dutch alliance.

Last edited by chinchan on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:02 pm

what can i say about Chin,he is a good character skilled guy and trust able friend that u can always depend on,he will never let u down,and he was one of TT veterans,he will be just a Fine add. to sc..if i have a recommendation i 'll put him on the top.
good luck in your noobi appl. Razz

Last edited by Guevara on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Please connect to TS3 when in game and run a few battles with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome Chin GL on your application m8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:24 am

yep, he good player from TT. cheers wellcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:49 am

One of the groups of noobs from TT. lol, its noobichan ^^ ^^ Very nice and friendly when we still at TT, glad you decided to go join us here Chin. ^^ - Jiggy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

oh it looks u have alot of friends here ^_^

GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re app chinchan   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:45 am

ive tried ts3 but cant figure it out at the moment.
and there is another small problem and that is that my sister is getting married this friday so i wont be on very often for this week.

hope that isnt much of a problem...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:45 pm

chinchan wrote:
ive tried ts3 but cant figure it out at the moment.
and there is another small problem and that is that my sister is getting married this friday so i wont be on very often for this week.

hope that isnt much of a problem...

whats the prob with TS 3 ??

u cant connect or ?

good luck with yr app btw Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: app chinchan   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:35 pm

dont know Embarassed im not such a bright light with computers and software.
just dont know how the programm works so thats what i need to figure out.
got it installed on my laptop btw and not on the desktop. so when i play on the desktop i wont be able to connect to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:53 pm

chinchan wrote:
dont know Embarassed im not such a bright light with computers and software.
just dont know how the programm works so thats what i need to figure out.
got it installed on my laptop btw and not on the desktop. so when i play on the desktop i wont be able to connect to it.

oki... its not that hard. Very Happy

Start the program..

top left corner press "connections/connect"

in the "Server adress:" put the Ts adress "ts52.light-speed.com:3971"

Fill in yr "Nickname" and press "connect" !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re app chinchan   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:08 pm

thnx den^^

i will do it when im done here making preps for my sisters wedding.

hope i will have some time to play this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:08 pm

Good Player ,,,, he used to play bb 1 - 5 rooms with me but since few months i dont see him online ,,, at least not in my time Razz btw Gl with the application =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: hello   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 pm

hook him up but you must sink 2,000 jedis in the first month lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

that looks like a challenge Razz
i could say that i will do it but its not always that simple to sink them Wink
is the sinking of the last years also good? Razz maybe i will get about 500 then if im lucky^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

mack6996 wrote:
hook him up but you must sink 2,000 jedis in the first month lol

only 2000 ?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:16 am

im not as good as you den Wink
so 2000 is more then enough for me Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 pm

chinchan wrote:
im not as good as you den Wink
so 2000 is more then enough for me Suspect

rofl.. me good.. oh no... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Denfish shut up it's not ur fault ur too good it's my fault Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:22 pm

robotmark9 wrote:
Denfish shut up it's not ur fault ur too good it's my fault Razz

yr fault !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:49 pm

I am assuming he has been on TS? I don't recall this applicant ever playing w/ the fleet or anything, who accepted him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:59 am

i havent seen him on ts yet.. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: teamspeak   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

thats becus i have been busy almost the intire week helping with planning my sisters wedding and building things up for the party like i told before...
and i got ts installed on my laptop but not on my desktop.

so havent been very busy with it yet. and i need to search for my mic and headset but that wont be much of a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Nice to see you... Join TS....
have FUN..!!

MIKE(mathias20)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)   app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:41 am

Hey chinchan, i see you got in, nice to see you again after Treasure Troves 911, hope we ll pownding the enemy together and with a lot of new frend soon cheers
Back to top Go down

app of Chinchan ( Accepted needs to be placed in a sqd)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Company Fleet :: Public :: Navyfield Applications-
Jump to: