Shadow Company Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Company Fleet

Welcome to the Shadow Company Fleet Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jazzmeh App (declined)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jazzmeh App (declined) Empty
PostSubject: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree to the rules:Yes, i always do..

How did you hear about us:i just saw logo of your fleet from the fellow filipinos

What country are you from:Philippines actually. Smile

Account Name:jazzmeh

Account Details: a good player

What previous fleets have you been in:umm... sorry but i forgot it.. ive been out of nf for 3monhs . because of schooling

Why did you leave your previous fleets:i didnt knew that i left on the fleet, coz the reason was.. that our previous fleet was disband and transfer in other fleet.

How many hours do you play per day:umm.. for now.. i cant play only 3 to 5 hours only on weekends... school days.. cant.. Smile

Do you have teamspeak:actually m dowloading it...

NF experiences (How long, NFAFL, HA, previous servers):i have an experience of an HA on my previous fleet.

Why join Shadow Company Fleet : coz i want to know any skills of commanding my ship nd i need lots of advices from these . also i want to have a good friends here. and have a good stay in his fleet

Any questions about Shadow Company Fleet:..umm.. not for now.. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:40 am

Where's your 2nd account brianne123? If I remember it right its on another fleet at the moment. Of all the fleets you were in.

You forgot your previous fleets or you just don't want to mention them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:35 pm

Maykel wrote:

You forgot your previous fleets or you just don't want to mention them?

ok how it is look like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 am

How long have you been playing??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Will be declined if they dont respond soon -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazzmeh App (declined)   Jazzmeh App (declined) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 am

Declined
Back to top Go down

Jazzmeh App (declined)
Page 1 of 1