Shadow Company Fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Company Fleet

Welcome to the Shadow Company Fleet Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NF in window mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 pm

is it possible? and im asking nicely
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Simply, no. We wish.
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:21 pm

It is possible to use 2 accts if you own them both for transferring between ur own 2 accts. Simply window out and log in as ur other acct, its a bit time consuming but if you cant get help transferring creds/sailors this is the way to do it yourself.
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Okay, if you actually wanted NF in a window then it can be done using a virtual machine (a window that contains, simply put, another operating system) most commonly used to run older operating systems on a new system to use old software.

You can have that windows, and NF would still be stuck in fullscreen but the 'fullscreen' would only be the virtual machine window.

However, NF still screws up badly and is so poorly coded that this would cause signifcant drain on system resources and could stress even the best systems.

If what you want is to log in to two accounts at once, well... buy another pc? :/
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:27 pm

only window mode i ask.. not log in 2 accounts.. btw thx bens
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 am

2 monitor can work right?
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode Empty
PostSubject: Re: NF in window mode   NF in window mode I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 am

Even if you have 2 monitors, your mouse is stuck in the NF screen as its still in full-screen mode and you can't use the other monitor, unless you tab out of course, which can f up NF Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

NF in window mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Company Fleet :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: